Thank you for your interest in Rippton fishing photo competitions. Voting in these competitions is governed by the voting rules set forth below. By entering to vote, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not vote.
Specific rules for voters:
- Vote must be cast online at https://www.rippton.com/.
- Each voter is allowed to vote 3 times per day, and can vote either all for a single contestant or separately for different people.
NOTE: If the voter signs up on the Rippton fishing app and login on the Rippton website, additional 10 voting chances will be given per day.
- If a contestant is found cheating, the accused contestant will be disqualified from the competition.
- Vote starts at 00:00:00 on January 11 (GMT + 0), ends at 23:59:59 on January 20 (GMT + 0). Votes sent outside the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
- The final ranking of the contestants is subject to the number of votes at 00:00 on January 21 (GMT + 0).
- By voting for an Rippton Entry, you agree to these Official Voting Rules.
- The first winner of “Confidence and Smile “will receive a $200 Amazon gift card along with a champion trophy, a customized framed photo and digital badge. The second to fifth place winners will respectively receive a $150, $100, $80 and $50 Amazon gift card.
- The winner of “Rippton Fantasy World” will receive a Mystery Box as reward.
- Rippton may disqualify any Vote or Voter if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the vote was cast in exchange for compensation or other consideration or is otherwise contrary to the spirit of the competition.
- Rippton may prohibit a Voter from participating in Rippton if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Voters is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of Rippton by Cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair participation or voting practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants.
- Rippton reserves the right to terminate or amend Rippton, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, if any factor, including without limitation virus, bugs, or non-authorized human intervention, interferes with its conduct as contemplated by these official rules. Rippton’s decisions are final on all matters relating to Rippton and the subject matter of these rules.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A VOTER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITMATE OPERATION OF RIPPTON MAY BE IN VIOLZTION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RIPPTON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH VOTER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.